Saturday, April 19, 2008

Director's cut - first post

A growing number of friends stumbling onto my blog suggested I should write some comments to better clarify the link among photos and texts. Along with my apologies to all who found this link unintelligible, I am therefore starting a new collection called "Director's cut", where I should (hopefully) give some hints on my twisted thought.
Since I am not keen on writing a novel I will try to put into text some of the missing pieces, resembling the list of cut scenes in a movie (hence the collection title).
I will also add a poll to the side bar so that you may express your opinion (if any).

I wish you all a very good day and I thank you for taking your time reading this blog.
A.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I understand. I clearly see the connection between the photos and the text. My personal opinion is that trying to explain your thinking takes away from the depth of the piece. Did Yeats explain his thinking? Did Ansel Adams explain his?

    Thanks for your interesting comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete