Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Interlude VIII

Easily we do all forget,
painfully a few of us remember.


  1. You're so talented. I love 99% of your photos. On like an emotional level. And the other 1% I really, really, like!

  2. Ah, trees and music... Send me your address AC, I have a present for you.

  3. Such a beautiful image, and powerful words.

  4. Nothing better than Purcell on a dark morning.
    Mimosa are starting to bloom.

  5. Love the black and white, and the movement
    of this photo. B sharp makes the perfect

  6. You have already guessed, my friends, that one of my favorite composer is H. Purcell.
    I am particularly fond of these interludes, as music have always been a great attractor of my heart.
    These posts aren't as straightforward as they may seem. I have only recently paired music and images, thanks to spacedlaw's blog.
    these two arts still sleep in separate beds in my mind, and I am rarely happy with the choice of both. Am I picky....